We have been providing professional translation services since 2000. We take utmost care of your documents and our multilingual staff work courteously and efficiently to meet your requirements. Our team of highly qualified and experienced translators, editors and project managers can cope with translation of any document – from a standard certificate to sophisticated legal, financial, marketing, technical, or medical documents, as well as the documents of EU institutions and the European Commission. Our main languages include English, German, French, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian. We are certified to EN ISO 17100 – International Standard setting requirements for provision of quality translation services.
- Professional translation services. Main language combinations: English, French, German <>Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian
- Notarized or certified translation of legal documents
- Revision and/or proofreading of existing translation
- Editing of existing translation by a highly qualified native editor
- Creative translation of marketing and promotional materials
- Localisation of web-sites and other materials
- Translation using CAT tools such as SDL Trados Studio and others
- Transcription of audio recordings
- Glossary development and maintenance for the on-going projects
- Expert linguistic advice and translation for Russian and Latvian languages
- Legalisation services
- DTP and typesetting services
Our experience and specialization:
- Legal documents: contracts, agreements, court documents, witness statements, expert reports, statements of claim
- Commercial documents: business plans, tender materials, presentations, corporate documents
- Financial documents: balance sheets, prospectus, consignment notes, invoices, cost estimates, bank statements
- Official documents: laws, regulations, directives, resolutions, etc.
- Private documents: certificates, references, correspondence, etc.
- Marketing materials: brochures, guides, leaflets, promotional materials, presentations
- Technical texts: user manuals, product specifications, brochures, engineering documents
- Medical materials: clinical trials, pharmaceuticals, questionnaires, clinical records