- Professional translation services
- Notarized or certified translation of legal documents
- Revision and/or proofreading of existing translation
- Editing of existing translation by a highly qualified native editor
- Creative translation of marketing and promotional materials
- Localisation of web-sites and other materials
- Translation using CAT tools such as SDL Trados Studio and others
- Transcription of audio recordings
- Glossary development and maintenance for the on-going projects
- Discounts for translation of repetitive materials and/or volume discounts
- Legalisation services
- DTP and typesetting services
Our experience and specialization:
- Legal documents: contracts, agreements, court documents, witness statements, expert reports, statements of claim
- Commercial documents: business plans, tender materials, presentations, corporate documents
- Financial documents: balance sheets, prospectus, consignment notes, invoices, cost estimates, bank statements
- Official documents: laws, regulations, directives, resolutions, etc.
- Private documents: certificates, references, correspondence, etc.
- Marketing materials: brochures, guides, leaflets, promotional materials, presentations
- Technical texts: user manuals, product specifications, brochures, engineering documents
- Medical materials: clinical trials, pharmaceuticals, questionnaires, clinical records
Cost of translation depends on nature of the text, any specific requirements, languages involved, deadlines, etc. Obviously, urgent translation of a highly specialized text can be quite costly. Cost of translation also depends on the quality requirements and the intended use of translation or the target audience, i.e. whether the client needs the translation for information purposes only or the translation will be published online or used in legal proceedings, or, may the quality and adequacy of the translation is critical because any mistake can potentially lead to a reputational and/or financial damage.
Therefore, we avoid providing a binding quote without first reviewing the document that needs to be translated. As a general guide, the rate is usually quoted per 1 page comprising 1800 characters including spaces or 250 words, or per word in the source or target text.
The total cost of translation notarisation comprises the following:
• Cost of notarisation of the translator’s signature
• Notary fee for checking against register of residents and register of invalid documents
• Notary fee for certification of a copy of the original document (per each page)
Special offer: notarized translation of a standard one-page certificate (reference) from Latvian or Russian into English, Russian or Latvian – 25 EUR; each further standard document – 20 EUR.